What to Expect
How We View Our Clients
- The Client is just as important as anyone at Strategic Healthcare Partners. No more, no less. We view all the same.
- Our Clients are not dependent of us; we are dependent on them.
- Clients are not an interruption of our work; they are the purpose of it.
- Clients do us a favor when they call; we are not doing them a favor by serving them or returning their calls.
- Clients are a part of our business, partners; not outsiders.
- Clients are not cold statistics; they are flesh-and-blood human beings with feelings and emotions like our own. Treat them as such.
- Clients are not people with whom to argue or match wits.
- Clients are people who bring us their needs; it is our job to address those needs.
- Clients are deserving of the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give them.
- Clients are the life blood of SHP and are worth my time and energy to serve well.
How We Treat Our Clients
- With Respect – Do not think as though you know more than our clients. They are seeking our expertise for guidance, not to see who’s smarter.
- With Skill – To serve our clients needs better than anyone else can, with regards to quality, timeliness, and unprecedented insight into their needs.
- With proper submission to authority – That we understand that our first authority is to God and our second is to the wishes of our clients.
- With guidance as to the correct path to take to further their interests as well as toward what is simply the right thing to do.
- Without Defense – We do not try to defend ourselves, but rather, correct the problem.
“So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.” Matthew 7:12