The “Support team” for your CFO and practice manager.
Strategic Healthcare Partners services include but are not limited to IPA management, contract negotiation, Accountable Care Organizations management and consultation, managed care strategic planning, financial analysis, supply chain analysis, and revenue cycle analytics. SHP serves as an extension of your organization and tailors our services to your individual needs. Our Managed Care Consulting team currently serves over 30 hospitals, 600 physicians, 3 IPA’s, and 26 behavioral health centers via state of Georgia association.
Founded by Principals John Crew and Mike Scribner, SHP has offices in Savannah and Atlanta. We take pride in the diverse backgrounds and skill sets of our employees and emphasizing a client-first mentality. Ensuring that we understand your needs fully, and collectively agreeing on the scope of services you desire is first and foremost. At the onset of our client relationships, we assign an internal client representative whose role is to ensure the client’s needs and expectations are met through frequent communication. As your business-partner, we offer a personal touch to act as an extension of our clients’ professional identity.
For the wide range of consulting services we provide, flexible and individualized pricing structures are available to suit every client’s budgetary needs while holding all parties accountable.
- October 2015: Georgia Orthopaedic Society Annual Meeting. Insurance Contracting-A Primer on Gotchas
- July 2015: Medical Association of Georgia Summer Legislative Education Seminar “Insurance Reform”
- November 2013: GA HFMA Physician Practice Forum on Revenue Cycle “Best practices and the impact of ACA on the Revenue Cycle.”
- October 2013: Conference for GA Society for Healthcare Materials Managers “The status of ACO’s in the market, and how they impact Materials Management.”
- September 2013: Albany Medical Managers Group “Countdown to the Healthcare Exchange…Less than Two Weeks Until Impact”
- July 2013: Medical Association of Georgia Town Hall “State Health Exchange and Its Impact on Physicians”
- January 2013: Advantage Behavioral Health Services Training-“What is the GACSB?”
- November 2012: Georgia Hospital Association Conference Best Practice
- November 2012: Hometown Health Panel Discussion-“Best Practices in Physician Relationships “
- November 2012: National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) Conference-“What is a CSB?”
- November 2012: GA SHIP Hospitals-“Healthcare Reform and the Impact on Rural Hospitals”
- November 2012: Hometown Health-“Healthcare Reform in the Real World”
- October 2012: Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA)-“Primary Care in the New World”
- October 2012: Georgia Hospital Association (GHA) Rural Hospital Conference-“ACOs and Health Insurance Exchanges”
- October 2012: Armstrong Atlantic-“Healthcare Reform in the Real World”
- September 2012: Bob Jones University
- August 2012: Critical Access Hospital Conference-“Medicare Bad Debt Overview”
- August 2012: Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA)-“ACOs”
- July 2012: Unison Behavioral Health Services Training-“What is the GACSB?”
- July 2012: South Georgia Medical Managers Group-“Georgia’s Medicaid Redesign & Healthcare Reform”
- May 2012: National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Georgia Chapter-“What is a CSB?”
- November 2011: Hometown Health Conference-“Value Based Pricing “
- November 2011: Hometown Health-“Cost Report Overview”
- September 2011: Highland Rivers Behavioral Health Services Training-“What is the GACSB?”
- May 2011: Hometown Health Conference-“Accountable Care Organizations”
- March 2011: Future Business Leaders of America